Sunday, August 2, 2009

How I lost 75 pounds in 5 months!

I thought it might be fun that I share a part of my life with you guys. I'm 27 years old now and been in good shape for almost 2 years now. But that wasn't always the case! In fact, 2 years ago I was really overweight. I was 75 pounds to heavy. Yes I know that eating fast food and not exercising enough was not a good idea. On top of that I had a knee injury that wouldn't go away. I was starting to feel chest pains at times and that worried me a lot as you can imagine. One day, while I was playing hockey my knee got stuck and I couldn't move it at all so I went to the hospital and the doctor said he had to operate me right now. The doctor then said to me that I was too fat and that I needed to lose weight really fast in order to help my knee and my health in general. Again today, I sincerely think that this event saved my life. I finally decided to lose the extra pounds I had collected over the years. Guess what, it worked! I lost 75 pounds in 5 months and kept it off since. What did I do? That is the question and in fact the answer is quit simple. I started to play hockey 4 times a week and stopped eating cookies at night. I also used a couple other tips. Click here to find out